Chestnut Hill, Keswick, CA12 4LS
A most charming detached Lakeland stone cottage built around 1800 renovated and refurbished to a high standard offering accommodation for four at any time of year. Located approximately 1 mile from Keswick centre, the area is a walker’s delight with the cottage occupying an elevated location , handy for touring all parts of the national park. There are views from the first floor to Blencathra and Latrigg.
To see a short video feature of the cottage please click here.
To see a virtual tour of the cottage please click here.
- Wireless internet access
- Non-smokers please.
- Duvets with bed linen provided.
- Gas hob, electric cooker.
- Auto washer/Dryer.
- Tv/DVD with Freeview
- Gas central heating and hot water.
- All fuel included.
- Cot & high chair available (please order).
- Towel Hire Available (£5/set - 1 bath & 1hand towel)
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Sorry No Pets
- Entrance hallway
- Two bedrooms
- Double bedroom with en-suite having basin and wc
- Twin Room with two single pine beds.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, wash hand basin and wc.
The central stairway from the hall leads to the open plan first floor living area which comprises:
- Open plan sitting room/dining kitchen.
- The lounge area features wood burning stove,
- colour tv/dvd with windows to three sides.
- Kitchen fully refitted in spring 2011
- The whole upper floor offering a cosy cottage feel with exposed beams, trusses, window seats etc.